Diploma Engineering Admissions (Professional unified Learning Programs) 2022-23 at BTU
Engineering is a field that is constantly evolving and changing, therefore BTU is starting ONLINE PROGRAMS for working professionals (Join the course with proper process and employers permission).
The following is a list of the requirements for enrolment in the Diploma engineering programs (PULP)
- Candidates who have completed a relevant ITI program for government recognized centre.
- Students must have 1 yr work experience
- Electrical Engineering/Air Conditioner
- Mechanical Engineering/Nanotechnology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Automobile Engineering
Duration & Fees Structure
- 2 Years/4 Semester
- Fees- 13500/Semester
- Registration Fees- 1000 One Time
- Examination fees- 1000/Semester
Procedure for Admission:
Students can take the admission online on the university website with a prescribed fee. For all the courses the same admission form is applicable.
Submit the duly filled application form to the admission department of the university with following documents along with the course fee.
- Copy of All Mark Sheets and Certificates.
- Id & Address Proof
- Passport Size Color Photographs