It is a stable field with good job
prospects. Engineers can work in many
different industries, and there
are many different types of engineering. This demonstrates that there is
always new information to learn. Engineering is a great career for
people who are interested in problem-solving and working with their
Engineering Admissions 2022-23 At BTU
BTU features more than 30 different
specializations for its BTech programs. Valid mark sheets and a
counseling session are required for admission to this degree.
BTU University's B Tech Program For the Year 2022-23
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Production Technology
- Fire & Safety Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Food Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- B Tech Integrated
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Water Resources
- Leather Technology & Cosmetology
- Textile Technology
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
B Tech Particular Branches At BTU -
You have access to more than 50 B.Tech
subject options. All B Tech majors are not, however, offered by all
Indian schools and universities. While other B Tech fields, like
mechanical and civil, can be found in any university in the nation.
- Fire & Safety Engineering- Fire Safety In preparation
for a severe occurrence, engineers create systems and structures that
are latent within our constructed world. For people within a building to
escape, for the fire and rescue services to function, and for the
protection of property, knowledge, technology, and engineering that
contribute to fire safety are essential.
- Biotechnology for B Tech - Engineering biological creatures for human benefit is the focus of B Tech Biotechnology.
- Polymer Engineering - Designing, analyzing, and modifying polymer materials is the general focus of polymer engineering.
- Leather Technology & Cosmetology - Engineering's
field of leather technology focuses on the synthesis, manufacture, and
refinement of leather for practical
- application. It also covers the
creation of synthetic leather and how effectively commercial products
may be made using it.
- Water Resources engineering - Water collection, storage,
control, transportation, regulation, measurement, and use concerns are
addressed by hydraulic and water resource engineering, which applies
fluid mechanics principles to these issues.
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation - Many
different cadres, including design, development, automation, control,
fabrication, inspection, quality control, maintenance, and service, etc.
- Environmental Engineering - Environmental engineers
create answers to environmental issues using engineering, soil science,
biology, and chemistry principles. They strive to make recycling, waste
management, public health, and air and water pollution control better.
- Chemical Engineering- Designing and troubleshooting
processes for the manufacture of chemicals, fuels, foods,
pharmaceuticals, and biologicals, to name a few, is the primary
responsibility of chemical engineers. Large-scale industrial facilities
use them most frequently to enhance productivity and product quality
while lowering expenses.
- Food Technology - Food engineering is a scientific,
academic, and professional area that analyses and applies engineering,
science, and math principles to the production, handling, storage,
conservation, control, packaging, and distribution of food products.
- Automobile - Engineering for automobiles. Automobile
engineering is a subfield of engineering that teaches automobile
production, design, mechanical mechanisms, and operation. It serves as
an introduction to the engineering of vehicles, including trucks, buses,
cars, and motorbikes.
- Architectural Engineering - Architectural engineering is
the study of designing all building systems, such as the mechanical,
electrical and structural systems of a building, as well as organizing
the building and building system development process.
- Textile Technology - A thorough academic curriculum in
textile technology equips students for professions in the design,
development, and production of goods for a number of industries,
including aerospace, medical, architecture, the automotive industry,
fashion, sports, and many more.
- Bio-Technology Engineering - Biotechnology One of the
most advanced and productive fields of science and technology is
engineering. The field focuses on physics, chemistry, biology,
engineering, and math concepts and principles combined to create goods
and technology that improve human existence.
- Civil Engineering - Civil engineering is a career that
involves planning and building infrastructure for the general public,
including highways, power plants, sewage systems, bridges, aqueducts,
canals, dams, and other structures.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - Research,
design, development, and testing of electronic equipment utilized in
diverse systems are all part of electronics and communications
engineering (ECE). Engineers in electronics and communications also
design and direct the production of broadcast and communication systems.
- Electrical Engineering - Electric motors, radar and
navigation systems, communications systems, or equipment used in power
generation are just a few examples of electrical equipment that
electrical engineers design, develop, test, and oversee the production
of electrical systems of cars.
- B Tech Integrated - One receives a combined bachelor's
and master's degree through an integrated curriculum. It offers dual
degree programs, which are those that grant degrees in two distinct
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering -
Engineers in electronics and telecommunications are involved in the
design, development, testing, and maintenance of telecommunications
equipment and its parts. Thus, integrated circuit components for
telecommunication systems and equipment are developed by electronics and
- Metallurgical Engineering - Engineers in the field of
metallurgy research and make the materials that power our bodies and the
rest of the planet. They convert metals into high-performance alloys,
high-purity metals, and novel materials that are used in a wide range of
products, such as superconductors, sophisticated coatings, automobiles,
airplanes, and medical implants
- Electronics Engineering - Electronics engineers create
and design a variety of electronic gadgets, such as portable music
players and Global Positioning System (GPS) devices, as well as
broadcast and communications systems. Many people also work in fields
that are directly related to computer hardware.
- Mining Engineering - These raw minerals can be collected
and refined thanks to mining engineers. Both technical design and
business management are involved in the work. Mining engineers identify
the locations of reserves of valuable and easily accessible materials.
They come up with strategies to get them out of the ground securely.
- Mechatronics - Robotics, electronics, computer science,
telecommunications, systems, control, and product engineering are all
included in this interdisciplinary field of engineering, which focuses
on the integration of mechanical, electronic, and electrical engineering
- Production Technology- Planning, creating, developing,
and managing diverse processes to generate high-quality products is the
focus of production engineering, sometimes referred to as manufacturing
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering - investigates
system design and implementation, as well as the measurement and control
of process variables. Process variables include force, speed, flow, pH,
temperature, humidity, and pressure.
- Petroleum Engineering - The processes involved in the
production of hydrocarbons—which might be either crude oil or natural
gas—are the focus of petroleum engineering, a branch of engineering. As
far as the oil and gas business is concerned, exploration and production
are considered to be upstream activities.
- Biomedical Engineering- This application of engineering
concepts and design principles to biology and medicine for healthcare
reasons is known as biomedical engineering or medical engineering.
- Electronic Engineering - This engineering field deals with the creation, maintenance, and use of electronic circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Aeronautical Engineering- The principal area of
engineering dealing with the creation of aircraft and spacecraft is
aerospace engineering. Aeronautical engineering and astronautical
engineering are two of their main, overlapping fields. In addition to
investigating the aerodynamic performance of aircraft and building
materials, their main responsibilities include developing aircraft and
- Computer Science- The study of computing, automation, and
information is known as computer science. Theoretical and practical
fields are both covered by computer science.
- Mechanical Engineering - To design, analyze, construct,
and maintain mechanical systems, mechanical engineers use a combination
of materials science, engineering physics, and mathematical principles.
- Information Technology- Information technology is the
practice of generating, processing, storing, retrieving, and exchanging
various types of electronic data and information using computers.
- Full-Time B Tech Courses At BTU
An ability-based course with a stronger
focus on practical learning is the B Tech Full Time or B Tech Regular
Course. Full-time B Tech programs last four years.
- Engineering courses that are offered full-time are the most popular. In India, more than 1 million students pursue full-time B Tech studies each year.
- The distinction between a Bachelor of Technology and a BE programe is that a Bachelor of Technology programe places a greater interest in research than in practical application.
- Qualification for 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and maths is the requirement for admission to full-time B Tech programes. However, additional requirements for entrance tests vary from college to college.
The following is a list of the requirements for enrollment in the B Tech program
- Candidates who have completed a relevant diploma program are also qualified to enroll in the Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
- Students must have earned a 10+2 diploma with Physics, Math, and Chemistry as their core subjects from an accredited board.
Lateral Entry for B Tech At BTU
Entrance exams are required for B Tech Lateral Entry applicants. Students with a Diploma or BSc in an appropriate technological field or engineering who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Technology programme in the third semester may do so through the B Tech Lateral Entry option.
Technical Subjects At BTU
The Bachelor of Technology offers various specialization options. All B Tech specialties require students to take the same core courses, including physics,
chemistry, math, communication skills, environmental science,
engineering mechanics, basic electrical engineering, engineering
graphics, etc. The following three years are dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of the Bachelor of Technology speciality.
The B Tech subject varies depending on the
specialties that are provided, however the B Tech Syllabus in the bulk
of the country's universities is essentially the same with a few minor differences.
BTU’s Admission Process for BTech in 2022-23
Candidates for admission must complete the application form according to the instructions below.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of Bir Tikendrajit University
(https://www.birtikendrajituniversity.ac.in) then select the
"Admission" tab. Select “Admission Form” and fill details respectively.
Step 2 - The application must be completed with the required information following successful registration.
Step 3 - Pay Admission Fees.
Step 4 - Upload Required Documents.
Step 5 - To finish the Admission procedure, Submit and Wait For the Document's Approval Verification.
Documents Needed During the Admission Process-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Adhar Card
- Debit/credit card details
- Passport Size Photo
Placements At BTU
Choosing a career is a difficult decision, but if you're interested in engineering, it can be a great choice. Students and businesses are connected with BTU University's Career Development Center.
Engineering offers many opportunities to use your creativity and
problem-solving skills. You'll also have the chance to work on
cutting-edge technologies and make a difference in the world. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, engineering is a great option.
However, the 20+ hiring partners list the major achievements in placements at BTU University during the course of the previous years.
Top Job profiles After Engineering
Over the years, technologies including
machine learning, cloud computing, data analytics, and artificial
intelligence have expanded quickly. They have become crucial in today's
society with the spread of the pandemic and the global health problem.